Monday 30 August 2010

Another Weekly Challenge

Where has August gone LOL!! I cannot even say the weather was so fab I didn't stay indoors or that we have been on holiday!
Anyway I have finally done another weekly challenge for Week 4 on UKS. We had to use old stash. show something new and use circles in any way.
My stash was Scrapagog September 2008! [I used MME Garden Party Lush Blooms papers with CGD Letter stickers Brown Glitter and Nicklin Designs Brown Scrapbook scroll ]Other bits were found in old stash!
The photo was 2 years ago when Peter and I marshalled for an inter church LOAF walk on May Bank holiday Mon, somwthing very new for us!
Using circles is pretty obvious on one of the papers and one paper cut in a scalloped circle by hand and inked using Dew Drop VersaMagic Jumbo Java, bought at Cardinal Colours where I crop
I am disappointed with my title a) I should have spelt it as Lollipop but now notice the 'y'! and b) do not like how I placed lollipop and once placed could not remove the word so there it stays :(

No comments:

Post a Comment