Thursday 18 November 2010

I'm Back!!

Well I am finally back blogging after a 21/2month break!
What have I been up to during this time, well I will try and tell you all!

16th Sept saw me at a fab Seaside retreat run by Cardinal Colours and celebrating my birthday too! There is going to be another retreat next year and my birthday weekend again!!
I returned home and then had our sixth grandchild Xanthe's Christening and immediately afterwards went down with flu and was poorly for 2 weeks. I recovered in time for our holiday

16th Oct we flew to Venice and spent 2 fabulous weeks cruising from Venice around the Aegean coast the frist week, returning to venice for a day at port and then back to visit the greek islands and celebrate our actual Silver Wedding anniversary on the island of Santorini on 26th October.

7th Nov a week later we had a wonderful church blessing and then a lunch with 64 friends and family

12th Nov 4 days later I was in the car and travelling with another teamie Karen to our first team retreat (we are called the Dizzy Dots on UKS) in a fantastic 16th Century converted barn nr Monmouth and Hereford.

I'll be back with a few photos of all these events soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment