Tuesday 18 January 2011

Happy Day Scrapping!

What a lovely day I have had! A real me day and no visitors, though I am a 'me' person today I wanted to scrap, do believe my mojo may be back from the pool at Bali with another teamie LOL!!
Here are the lace flowers I made last night with one altered button I did try!!
The buttons need glueing and sewing ! The other three I am using on my Jan minibook.
Here is the 'raw' front cover with thew title which I think I will highlight with glossy accents
I am using all old stash which I am finding difficult as I don't want to stroke this anymore...why did I buy it? :( It is a Scrap to go pad from Brenda Walton with papers, stickers and alphas and tags which I bought when I first started scrapping in 2006!)
Now I am ready to cover the envelopes and look for the photos for each page on my dear friend Carol who was widowed on 3rd April 2010 and her brave journey with New Beginnings last year
I feel so privileged to do this and so admire her guts and determination to live her life again
.
My quote for this album from Karen is "Every New Beginning comes from some other beginnings end"
Oops have realised my front cover spelling of beginnings is incorrect....well I do have a problem with spelling :(... Off to alter my title now!!

8 comments:

  1. Lynne this looks lovely. I am hoping to get mine tonight. Thanks for emailing the instructions.

    Suzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne this is gorgeous, I really love the colours :) The lace flowers look lovely on the front cover, well done its beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is looking lovely, will be a gorgeous present when you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab, love the colours you've used and a fabulous gift it will be for your friend. The flowers look lovely, well done for persevering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, hope you manage to change the spelling easy...and well done on using your old stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's look fab Lynne. You are certainly quick off the mark!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you have been busy and having fun Lynne.
    Really lovely little book.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goreous colours you have chose for your book, it will make a beautiful gift.

    Carol X

    ReplyDelete