Monday 24 October 2011

What has happened in October?

Here I am nearly at the end of October and playing catch up on my blog once more!!
I do have an excuse that my computer was sick and I lost it for 6 days!!
At the beginning of Oct my fab group of friends who were the 365ers in 2009 met once again for a retreat, this time we were at a village called Selborne in Hampshire.
Here is a collage of the property
A collage of the messy play we did with Shirley who does fantastic altered art stuff and showed us some of her fab work and then how to emboss foil and then distress is and use inks too, It was very messy and IDON'T DO MESS!!

Some of the peeps made silly finger puppets as you can see!! Below are some photos of us scrapping and enjoying the weekend

Barbara arranged for us to do a speed scrap in and hour and here are all our LO's completed in nearly an hour!!

As well as the messy play Shirley planned a matchbox activity kit for us all do do, what fun we had dressing our model LOL!!



Alli brought instructions to make these fab snowmen below but only she and Paula did them during the weekend


Here is my speed scrap LOLOther LO's done during the weekend

WC October week 1




and WC week 2 the following week, think all our mojos have returned!






No comments:

Post a Comment