Saturday 28 January 2012

Scrapping again!

There is a new monthly challenge on UKS for 2012 called Simple Pleasures. There is a given sketch you can use and you are given a colour combination too. The colours were pink, coffee and grey. I knew immediately I would use the BG collection 'Bittersweet' that I had. I loved the colours and the sketch but spoilt the LO with the journalling, I think I will alter it by covering with a journalling tag :) I highlighted the alphas with glossy accents, something I haven't done for quite a while LOL!!
Apart from taking photos daily I did managed last week to do the WC from a given sketch which I love having. It had to have a 1 word title and shades of 1 colour. I immediately thought about another LO for my Egypt album and here it is

No comments:

Post a Comment