Sunday 19 February 2012

Day 50 - FASHION

I definitely don't follow fashion these days though I did in my teens with Twiggy and Jean Shrimpton clothes and Cilla and Sandi Shaw haircuts and who remembers beehive hair and winklepicker toes on shoes LOL.
Now it will be my DGD Amie who I suppose follows fashions at 15yrs. I cannot say I like the boobs showing and such tight short skirts but not quite 'Fat Gypsy Wedding' gear!!
Here she is on Christmas Day Two years ago with me


and another Christmas when the hair style changed and the peroxide blonde disappeared for a while!!


I really feel my age with youngsters around. How sad is that!!


Oh and yes Suzie the vacuum is still at the top of the stairs and I am scrapping today :)

3 comments:

  1. She looks lovely :) Glad to hear the hoover has stayed put! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely girl what ever the colour of hair is.

    ReplyDelete