Friday 24 February 2012

Day 55 - CLOUDS

Suzie asked us today "what is clouding your skies today?"
I didn't want to continue with 'clouds' in my life and since today the sky is just grey, I looked amongst my photos as I am always taking sky phtos!! Here is one showing a brilliant blue sky between the clouds and the sunshine lightening the clouds too.
It reminds me of the saying "every cloud has a silver lining" and that is how I am now tackling our home problem from now on. I will have a newly decorated living area, new carpet and furniture and curtains to match. Someone asked me the colours, well a kind of mushroom colour and cream

3 comments:

  1. That break in the clouds is definately a sign of hope.. best wishes, Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bit of blue sky amongst the cloud :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certainly enough blue to make Peter Rabbit a new jacket!

    ReplyDelete