Monday 2 April 2012

Today

As I am blogging the TV news tells me it is 30yrs since the Falkland wars! I was returning on a coach with school children from our local schools having been on a ski trip when we stopped at a rest station in Germany and saw that we were at war with Argentine in the Falkland Isles, we had no idea where these islands where then!!
Today we went to Bewel Reservoir to see how low the water in our area is. They are pumping water from the R Medwad daily throughout April at 2" a day but this shows you how low it is






Our water ban I believe starts this Thursday in the SE England

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is so low.

    I remember sitting in a history lesson talking about the Falklands War, thinking that some of the lads in the lesson could be down there fighting.

    ReplyDelete