Monday 24 December 2012

Day 359 - MOUTH WATERING

I found this difficult today as all the desserts have been eaten or frozen until tomorrow and actually I don't find them mouth watering!! I asked Peter and he suggested everything sweet and when I told him what made my mouth water, he said no it was too sharp and sour!! any way here are my lemons ready for G&T's in the next couple of days! 
 The table is all laid for the family tomorrow, there will be 10 if Mark comes too.
 Excuse my hair but I washed it and it never got blow dryed today! It will be dampened and blow dried tomorrow!! Here I am intrigued by a stocking from Santa left on our doorknob tonight after a very loud knock
There was a note inside for Peter from Santa!!
This is the note, Santa obviously is a bad speller!!
Peter who is never very interested in presents was like a child looking at all the little presents to see if he definitely didn't have one!! I had to stop him and we will open it later tonight! We think it is from Zac and Xanthe's parents as I give them stockings! It was such a lovely surprise
Peter has gone Carol singing at our hospital this evening going round the wards. It is the first time he has done it so I will enjoy hearing about it when he returns home

I will wish you all a very Happy Christmas as we celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus, have a lovely day xxx

4 comments:

  1. Lynne i was expecting to see one of your delicious roulades :( Enjoy tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lynne, enjoy the specialness of the day and I hope Peter comes home having really enjoyed the community of his carol singing.. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you too Lynne and Peter, I hope you have a lovely time. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Xmas Lynne and Peter. I keep fingers crossed for Mark. xxx

    ReplyDelete