Saturday 19 January 2013

19th Jan - # day 19- Delicous

Well thank you for all your lovely comments on my week of Nostalgia, new beginnings. I really didn't realise I could talk about the past like I have but I suppose meeting Peter was the best thing that has happened in my life!

Anyway a day off today. Snow??? Yes we have a bit but not much but bitterly cold and waiting for the SE to be hit by snow tomorrow????


#19 Delicious This was my dinner tonight, steak with SW peppercorn sauce and SW chips all free!! Love it, my syns tonight were the red wine :)
We are tucked up snug now waiting to watch the Danish political series on BBC4 Borgen, give it a try

3 comments:

  1. You are doing so well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dinner looks delish! How does SW work? By calories, carbs, points?? We have Weight Watcher's here which goes by certain foods you can have or allowing yourself so many 'points' for the day. The points go by how much weight you want to lose. I used to go to WW but now can't afford it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a dinner ! Beautiful for a diet one !!!
    So snow reached you in the end ! x

    ReplyDelete