Monday 28 January 2013

28th Jan RAINBOW week and # 28 THROUGH

This is week 5 for Lucky Snapping challenge 2013. This week Janice has taken us back to our 365 photo roots of a photo a day and set us this challenge.
She has used word RAINBOW and challenged us to find a photo daily with a colour a day.
So we can remember the colours she has used the mnemonic.....
RICHARD   red
OF              orange
YORK        yellow
GAVE        green
BATTLE   blue
IN              indigo
VAIN        purple

I love quotes and this one came to mind this morning!

"You whose day it is, get your rainbow colours and make it beautiful"  ~  Trad Nootka song

I am having another 'me' day today so spending a few mins of thought on this whilst I eat my breakfast and then plan a scrapping day doing a CJ called Olde Worlde. This is what I have started to do, about Peter's grandfather a fisherman in Hastings at the turn of the century and about the fishing fleet
#28 THROUGH the printer

So I have thought and I am going to challenge myself to take photos of my scarves / shawls each day
day 1 Mon - RED

9 comments:

  1. Love your idea of photographing your scarves, look forward to seeing them all.

    Hope you have enjoyed your scrapping day.

    You asked what I do for a job Lynne, I work for the council as a enablement carer, we go into people in the community to help them get back on their feet after an op, illness, accident etc. Basically keeping people out of hospital. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of the minibook- you must have a lot of scraves :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that you enjoyed your scrapping day. Your CJ sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow how many scarves do you have ? Hope you enjoyed your me day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good idea about the scarves, I look forward to seeing them. You have some gorgeous photos there :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you like the challenge Lynne. Your quote is a great one too, love all the red scarves and shawls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scarves are a great idea, Lynne. I'm looking forward to seeing your CJ about peters father as Peter told us about him when we visited

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm great idea..I was thinking to save iPhone and make a really cool collage but the thought may be better than the effect I fear!
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the idea of the scarves. I'm afraid I don't wear them here. Never really gets cold enough for me. I am looking forward to seeing all of yours.

    ReplyDelete