Tuesday 1 January 2013

1st JAN LUCKY SNAPPING 2013 - WEEK 1 - VIEW and day 1 TODAY

New Year's eve we saw the New Year in with a meal with friends
My bubbly ready for midnight
 We turned on the TV for Big Ben to strike at midnight
 There was a fantastic firework display which we watched on TV, London did us proud!


Well here I am on 1st January 2013 and a new challenge called Lucky Snapping 2013 here

I have chosen my view for each month , Here it is with a clear blue sky at 9.30am
It is also my day 1 TODAY photo for FMS Photo a day challenge for2013
I did wonder about taking it later in the day but wasn't sure is the sky would stay so clear or blue!!

We are off to lunch with the family we saw on 23rd Dec here but not seen over Christmas.

9 comments:

  1. You've got a beautiful blue sky too. Happy new year to you both ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bright day, so different from your rainy one yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh great you are already sorted, I love that view, who wouldn't?

    We had some blue sky here too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year to you both!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you do have a beautiful view lynne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great, look forward to seeing your garden and wider view Lynne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blue sky. Ours is grey grey grey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good effort Lynne .. two challenges .. it does feel odd not having a new word each day .. I will enjoy watching your words x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such a nice large garden. I can't wait to see it in Spring.

    ReplyDelete