Monday 1 April 2013

1st April View again! and FSM #1 play

Gosh here we are into the 4th month of Lucky Snapping challenge.
This week it is Jenni's view challenge and the word's from Sara Coleridge's poem for this month is
" April brings the primrose sweet
scatters daisies at our feet:
Well the sun is out today and the daffodils are starting to open and are blowing in the wind!! I have no primroses in our garden and the lawn we have no daisies either, will have too look hard tomorrow as we take 2 grandchildren out!
View today
FSM #1 Play - well still playing with crotchet!! Cracked even chain stitch,and practically can do slipstitch into the back of chain stitch,LOL...... fancy playing with knitting now!!
off to SW in a moment to see the damage done this weekend!!

8 comments:

  1. good luck with SW, and well done with the crochet...would be great to see you knitting too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see what you mean Lynne, we are both waiting for spring to start properly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good luck with SW. I have been baaaaaadddd this weekend. Hot cross bun and butter and chocolate!
    Well done on the crochet, it looks fab and you have definitely picked it up quicker than me lol.
    Great view, they are starting to look brighter aren't they?
    Have a good week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your garden looks lovely Lynne.
    Your crochet is really coming on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your SW visit went well. I go through spurts where I am good and then I am bad. I can't seem to resist sweets. You are doing well with your crocheting. I used to crochet years ago (30 years) and did enjoy it but lost interest as I got older. I need to start some kind of a new hobby (if I ever get finished cleaning out closets and drawers). I want to try scrapping but the group here only meets once a month and I missed it last month. Your garden looks nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this website on regular basis to obtain updated from latest information.

    Here is my website ... Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure that there was hardly any damage done over the weekend! It's wonderful to see you crocheting and /or knitting - isn't it relaxing? The view is lovely and there is sunshine. I've forgotten what it looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done you in teaching yourself to crochet, I really cannot get my head around it. x

    ReplyDelete