Thursday 26 September 2013

26th September - back again and my challenge quote week!

I am deternied to catch up sohere I am blogging my challenge my quote is from Bruce Lee

" Love is like a friendship caught on fire"

I asked everyone to think and blog about friendships in their lives,
how did they occur?
why are they important in you life?
why have you lost some of your friends during your life?

During the week to take photos of what you have been doing and anything interesting.

Since I have blogged already today here are photos of what has happened since we got home from wet Cumbria!

Autumn seems to have arrived even though the days have been sunny and warm once the foggy mists have burnt off so yesterday we went PYO for our foreign friends it means Pick Your Own, here is our fruit, eating and cooking apples, raspberries, blackberries and plums. The tomatoes in the background are our own!
Like karen I am amazed at the berries this year from the rose bushes
 and we can always spy lovely cobwebs too!
Here is our Xanthe on Tuesday! Back to the normal routine except she is going to playgroup am from 9-12noon so Nanny has freetime LOL!!
Xanthe showing us the pizza she made at playgroup, it smelt lovely but I made her take it home for Mum and Dad!
In the afternoon Grandad started to cut the hedges and Xanthe thought she would help!

 and of course now 3 she thinks she is old enough to watch Peppa Pig on Nanny's Kindle LOL!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back, dear Lynne!
    Autumn is beautiful in the region and you have a great time! Great harvest!
    I love the pictures!
    Xanthe - excellent assistant grandfather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you going to do with your fruit?
    Xanthe is lovely and such a great help for granddad, I am sure

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh that fruit looks lovely. I haven't been PYO for years. Xanthe is growing away and looks like she is having a lot of fun.
    Sorry I didn't post any photos this week for you challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back. I hope you enjoyed your trip. I love the fresh fruit. We don't have too many PYO places around here except Plant City which is famous for their strawberries. It all looks positively yummy. You got a lot of tomatoes off of your plants. That is great! Have you ever tried fried green tomatoes? Xanthe is getting so big. They grow up fast don't they? Great post and pictures.

    ReplyDelete