Monday 28 July 2014

28th July - Summer shopping

This was my shopping trolley last week as I am back in the swing of things entertaining and SW properly. I never left but had put on 8 lbs since April and I now mean to loose this as quick as possible. I have persuaded Peter to come along as there are 6 men so he didn't feel too uncomfortable
Mon - Summer shopping
Plenty of fruit veg and low fat cheese and yoghurts etc

Had a lovely a lovely morning with my friend Jen and we went to a fairly new M&S for coffee and of course several items just fell in my basket!!...and we only went for coffee LOL!!
I also bought a pair of black peg leg? trousers in linen ! They have turn ups, does this mean peg leg? Off to get  a black and white skirt I saw online , length 30, they didn't have that length in the store!



7 comments:

  1. Enjoy shopping.. it is so good for you! We all come round to the latest fashion eventually! I am about a year behind, but love short dresses or tunics and leggings.. so long as the thighs and ass are covered ;-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a good time shopping. I have to ask, what does M&S stand for? Tried to figure it out but couldn't come up with it. :( So glad to see you back to normal! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M&S = Marks and Spencer, in UK we always say M and S!!

      Delete
  3. Glad to see you're back into the swing of things. Shopping is good therapy isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. dear Lynne - exvellent shopping & mood!
    These blouses are really beautiful!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These blouses are really beautiful!
    Exellent shopping & mood!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete